Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rita Ora

I've been seeing quite a few photos of Rita Ora lately, who frankly myself I've never even heard her music. But I thought she had an awful lot of symbolism for someone with only one album.. that hasn't even been released yet.



Album cover for ORA: all-seeing eye symbolism, that mindless stare the elite have been promoting and a chain necklace which just might be hinting at her slavery.




Some more all-seeing eye symbolism, just showing us who owns her.





Symbolism showing Rita's dissociating or alters created from MK Ultra.





Sex kitten alter created by MK Ultra. Animal print and literally dressing as a sex kitten.





Rita showing her silence programming, a must for Illuminati puppets.





Rita wearing the Eye of Horus or all-seeing eye. If you look closely, you can see that the pupil is a pyramid. Also, the eye is hanging over the shirt which says 'made me'. As in, the Illuminati made her? Hmm..





Now, if you think like me you're probably wondering why the symbolism is so thick with a girl who's just getting started in the music industry.. I'm sure this will answer your questions.




Jay Z is her boss. I don't think it takes a genius to see that Rita Ora will most likely follow a similar path as Rihanna. You know, good girl gone bad?




Oh yeah.. Rita Ora's inspiration is Marilyn Monroe, the ultimate sex slave prototype.

No comments:

Post a Comment